Bell Turbine 206B3 Helicopter Services
FAA Certified Operations:
- FAR Part 135 Charters
- FAR Part 133 Extended Long Line*
- Scenic Tours
- Shuttle Services
- Charter and Air Taxi
- Pipeline Patrol
- Transmission Line Patrol (Power Line)
- Electronic News Gathering
- Aerial Film and Photo Work
- Coyote and Pest Eradication
- Cherry Drying/Agricultural
- Emergency Response due to:
- Snow and Ice
- Search and Rescue
- Sling loads up to 1500 lbs externally pending certification
- Fuel truck for on site fueling available to accommodate customers needs
- Cruising capabilities up to 120 knots
- Flight Rate $900.00 per flight hour
- Can hold up to 4 passengers
- Pilot can fly 8 hours a day.
- Pilot has extensive low level and mountain flying experience.
- Pilot has 20000 total flight hours with over 5000 of those in helicopters.
Contact us to find out more.
Request a Quote